Are you moving to or from the Sudbury area? For those who are moving a lot of belongings, placing a few items or furniture pieces in a storage facility can help alleviate some of the unpacking and organizing pressure during your move. Our storage facility can also be used for a variety of different reasons other than moving.
Below are just a few examples of why residents in Sudbury should consider storage services.
When to Choose Storage Services
- Long Distance Moving. Residents moving to or from Sudbury are normally going through a long distance move that may take multiple days to complete. If this is the case, Mastodon Moving will recommend that a portion of your belongings be stored temporarily at our storage facility. Once all of your belongings are in the area, we will transport your stored items from the storage facility to your new home.
- Spring Cleaning. If you’re doing a spring deep clean of your home which includes deep cleaning the carpets and the floors, it can be beneficial to have your belongings in storage for a day or two to make sure no items get in the way of your cleaning frenzy.
- Home Remodeling. Many homeowners in the Sudbury area are constantly upgrading their homes, including kitchens and bathrooms. Homes in the area were predominantly built in the early 1900’s and home additions and remodels are a great way to improve the home’s value. Home remodeling can make even the cleanest home dusty, so we recommend placing your upholstered furniture in storage during the project.
- Structural Damage, Mold Damage, Water Damage. If you’ve noticed mold or leaking water in a part of your home, it’s important to address the problem as quickly as possible before the issue spreads to other areas. After contacting a remediation company, it may be best to place your unsoiled items and furniture pieces in storage while the cleaning process is underway.
- Downsizing. Do you finally have an empty nest? Are your parents looking to move into a retirement facility? No matter what your situation is, when it comes to downsizing, it’s important to remember that not everything is going to fit in your new home. In this case, we recommend storing unwanted furniture items at our Ashland storage facility until you make a decision on what to do with them. Due to a high cost of living in the Sudbury area, many families are opting to move to more affordable locations.
When To Contact Mastodon Moving for Storage
Whatever your needs for a storage facility are, Mastodon Moving is here to make sure that your belongings are safe and secure. Our storage facility is temperature controlled, spacious, and armed with exterior and interior video surveillance cameras for heightened security. Contact us today to learn more about our services.