As a full service moving company in Boston, Mastodon Moving LLC has been in just about every neighborhood in the city helping residents move in and out of apartments, homes or condos.
Are you thinking of moving into the city of Boston? If so, our moving company has a few suggestions on where to look for property.
Boston’s Best Neighborhoods to Move to
- South End. Bordered by the Back Bay, Chinatown and Roxbury, the South End of Boston is an affluent area composed mostly of young professionals, couples, and entrepreneurs. Perfect for just married couples looking for their first apartment, the South End is a great pick!
- Beacon Hill. Full of history, great restaurants and quiet residential streets, Beacon Hill is mostly single family apartments owned by small families. The area is great for those who commute into the downtown area.
- Cambridge. Although not technically part of Boston, Cambridge lies just to the North of the city and is home to some of the world’s most prestigious universities. A great place for families or young working professionals, Cambridge provides eclectic eateries and there’s always something fun to do.
- Brookline. Known as one of the city’s most expensive places to live, Brookline is a safe area full of secluded neighborhoods. Located right along the MBTA’s Green Line, it’s easy for commuters to get in and out of the city.
- Newton. Just within Boston’s city limits, our moving company provides full service moving to Newton residents. Homes in Newton provide families with more space to enjoy; the town has over 11 public parks and homes with plenty of yard space.
Need a home or apartment moving company in Boston? Contact Mastodon Moving LLC today for a free estimate!