If you’ve recently moved to Boston this past Fall or summer, then you’re in for a real treat. This city is full of culture and pride and one of the best seasons to experience this is during the holidays. As a local Boston moving company, our team grew up in and around the area so we’re here to give you and your family a list of the best Boston holiday events.
Boston’s Best Holiday Events
- North End Holiday Stroll. Grab your significant other, your friends or your family members and head into Boston’s Little Italy for shopping, a bite to eat, and warm beverages. All the local restaurants will be open as well as the local shops and boutiques. Friday, December 1st at 6 PM
- Holiday Jazz Cruise. On December 2nd, head to Boston harbor for a 1.5 holiday cruise on the Northern Lights vessel. Take friends and family on a journey to see holiday lights from a different perspective.
- South End Holiday Market. For 14 years now Boston’s South End has hosted one of the largest holiday markets in the greater Boston area. Get hand made and hand crafted gifts as well as sample local food and beverages. Saturday, November 25th at 11 AM at 41 Berkley Street.
- Breakfast with Santa. On Sunday, December 10th from 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM at the Royal Sonesta, bring your kids to go see Santa! Enjoy a wonderful buffet spread and a reading of the Night Before Christmas.
- Ice Sculptures. On New Year’s Eve, head down to Faneuil Hall Marketplace to check out the intricately carved ice sculptures on display. Browse the area’s shops and dine at one of the many dozens of restaurants in Faneuil Hall.
From all of us here at Mastodon Moving, we wish you a happy holiday season. Don’t forget that these events book up quickly, so we suggest getting tickets (if applicable) now rather than later! We hope you enjoy your new home in the Boston area.