Hey Boston homeowner or apartment renter! Did you just curb your worn out sofa and chair, your dented, water-ringed kitchen table, and the twin bed you’ve had since college? We don’t blame you. At Mastodon Moving LLC, we strongly believe in the “New place, new you” life mantra.
But now that our Boston moving company has helped you move your remaining furniture into your new space, you’re probably in need of some new stuff. We’ve got you covered! Here are the 5 best furniture stores in Boston that can meet all your needs and price points.
- Circle Furniture – Boston. This furniture store, located right next to the Boston Common, is an apartment dweller’s dream come true. All the furniture offered has one thing in mind: the narrow staircases and small rooms that are so common in Boston apartments.
- Room & Board. Located in the Back Bay area, Room & Board has nearly 39,000 square feet of showroom space featuring a variety of pieces. Choose from upholstered couches and chairs and furniture for your kids.
- BoConcept. If you’ve just upgraded from a dumpy apartment you shared with 3 other people to a chic one bedroom of your own on the Boston side, you probably deserve to treat yourself to some flashy contemporary furniture. Located in the heart of Cambridge, BoConcept is a minimalists go-to furniture store.
- Good. If you’ve already purchased your furniture staple pieces and are looking to add some finishing decorative touches, Good is your best bet. Located next to Mass General, this store offers a great selection of rugs, pillows, lamps, side tables and more.
- Boston Bed Company. Located right in the heart of college-student town (aka Allston), this furniture store specializes in — you guessed it — beds. Shop for mattresses, box springs, bed frames and futons. Boston Bed Company may even strike a deal with you if you’re pinched for cash, just inquire within!
Need more recommendations or need some help moving your newly purchased furniture into your home? Contact Mastodon Moving LLC today!